The first 200 events to be registered will be sent one free Te Rā Mokopuna Ora - Safe Sleep Day Campaign Kit that will include a range of resources as well as a helpful guide on how to engage support from your local media to ensure your event is successful.
If you'd like to register an event but are unsure about about what type of activity to host? Download our helpful Event Ideas resource here to give you some inspiration!
Every registered event will receive the following in their Te Rā Mokopuna Ora - Safe Sleep Day Campaign Kit:
- 10 Te Rā Mokopuna Ora - Safe Sleep Day promotional balloons
- 5 Te Rā Mokopuna Ora - Safe Sleep Day promotional posters
- a How-To Media Guide to support you with successfully promoting your event
- 50 safe sleep PEPE cards
- 25 Whakawhetū pens
If you'd like extra rauemi (resources) you can order these for a cost - please contact email@example.com for more details.
Remember, there are lots of ways you can get involved in Te Rā Mokopuna Ora - Safe Sleep Day:
- Register your own Te Rā Mokopuna Ora - Safe Sleep Day event
- Download either the Te Rā Mokopuna Ora logo or Safe Sleep Day logo to use as an email footer or for any resources you create to promote your event.
- Find and attend a Te Rā Mokopuna Ora - Safe Sleep Day event in your region!
- Stay updated by joining our Te Rā Mokopuna Ora - Safe Sleep Day NZ Facebook Page
- Share any good news stories with local media outlets.
- Download our easy to follow Top Ten Tips For Engaging With Media guide
For any further information or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Me kaha tautoko tātou i tēnei kaupapa kia whakahaumaru ai te moe o ā tātou pēpi!