Whakawhetū offer a range of opportunities for whānau, community and workforce to increase their knowledge and understanding about Mokopuna Ora and SUDI prevention.
We have an online learning option which, through watching six short videos allows you to learn more about SUDI prevention at your own pace. To find out more about our Online SUDI Training, click here .
We also offer a one-day Protecting Our Mokopuna Seminar at a range of community sites across the motu.
Dates and venues for 2016 seminars are as follows:
- Waikato - 17 & 18 May 2016 at Tūrangawaewae Marae
- Tairāwhiti - (16-17 June) Venues: Day 1 – Toihoukura, Gisborne. Day 2 – Rongopai Marae, Waituhi – Gisborne.
- Waitaha - 29 & 30 June 2016 (Venue TBC)
- Waitematā - (during the week of 12-16 September - TBC)
- Wellington - (during the week of 10-14 October - TBC)
- Murihiku or Ōtepoti - (during the week of 7-11 November)
Click here to find out more about these seminars.